From our psychotherapy clinics based in Folkestone Kent and London, the team at Lisa Wolfe and Associates are here to help treat a wide range of issues.
Whether you have a phobia, an eating disorder, suffer from panic attacks or quite simply just can’t sleep, let us help you get your life back in balance, so you can feel confident, calm and in control.
At LWA we use different techniques including hypnosis, psychotherapy, mindfulness and cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), to treat people of all ages for any number of issues.
Some questions to consider for yourself or a loved one…
- Do you suffer from a lack of sleep, or a disturbed night?
- Do you feel agitated or stressed out about something?
- Is there anything getting you down, and playing on your mind?
- Are you a nail-biter?
- Do parts of your life feel like a struggle?
- Is your self-doubt stopping you?
- Does your child/partner have trouble sleeping?
- Are you trying unsuccessfully for a baby?
- Does your lack of confidence get in your way?
- Do you have a phobia?
- Have you had a shock or trauma which you’re finding difficult to handle?
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy can be used to resolve:
- Chronic pain management (including fibromyalgia)
- Eating disorders
- Exam nerves
- Fear of flying (or any other fear for that matter!)
- Fertility issues
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Insomnia and sleeping disorders
- Lack of self-esteem
- Low confidence
- Nervous twitches or ticks
- Nail biting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Public speaking anxiety
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship and marital issues
- Self-hypnosis for childbirth
- Sports and fitness
- Stuttering and stammering
- Stress management
- Weight loss & management